It has been a pleasure to be part of a new event NEO JAPAN brainchild by Takuya Jinn of Gabriel & Hikaru Enimo of L’Homme magazine. The sim is beautiful and filled with amazing creative talents of Second Life – you don’t want to miss it!
For this event, we designed 2 new items :
1. Enduō Wrap dress
As a tribute to the Japanese tailoring craftsmanship, we recreated this dress inspired by the tradtional kimono with our love for draping with a unique back finish with long ribbons to give it body & flow.
- Bento rigged
- Compatible with Maitreya Lara only
- Copy & Modify permission (as some of you prefer to color it darker)
- Auto-hide enabled
- Available in 7 Colors with 2 color variations each – Linen (Black, Violet, Olive, DCherry), Embossed leather and PVC (Black & Red)
2. Airo Geta
Airo is a pair of UNISEX mesh un-rigged clogs inspired by the traditional Japanese Koma-geta sandals.
- Un-rigged, Copy & Modify permission
- Unrigged Geta for both men and ladies
- Tabi socks for Maitreya Lara mesh body only
- 2 versions of Tabi socks – Torn & Regular
- 2 versions of Geta for ladies (worn with / without Tabi socks)
*Note: As this is mesh un-rigged and straps are not linked to the body of the clogs, you are able to manually adjust the size if needed.
The unconventional design of our items tend to sway from the mainstream. With the focus on Style, we strive to enhance the profiles at every angle when worn. The model is wearing a Maitreya mesh body. Therefore, it might differ from your shape. Please do try the demo to ensure it fits you before purchase.
*Note: The final purchase includes modify permissions. Take note that the Tabi boots do not fit the back of this pants perfectly.
Hair .Shi MOD / Color 1 E-Nordic Body Maitreya Lara Head Genesis / Lena Earring .Shi Vigilante